Tuesday, October 14, 2008

~ Week 9 ~

Ok, I know it is Tuesday and I am late! However, I am working on something super exciting and was hoping to have it ready for this week. It seems like it won't be so I wanted to throw another challenge out to you. I need some inspiration this week so inspire me with..... your use of embellishments. I want you to use at the very least 5 different embellishments on your item. It can be a LO, card, altered item, etc as long as it has 5 distinctively different embellishments. Now back to that special something I am working on.

The very talented Melita joins us this week and first to boot. You can check out more of Melita at her fantastic site. Look how super cute these speed racers are:



Shelly has such cute cards for this weeks challenge!




Ok I did several but you have to visit my site to see them all. Here is the one I selected to put up here.

3 comments:

melita said...

got mine done! it's the 2nd layout on my blog post (Speed Racers)
http://calonghorn.wordpress.com/2008/10/17/sketch-mania/

shelly said...

the layout is too cute!

Liz said...

Cute, cute, cute!

~Liz
www.AGiveawayADay.blogspot.com
www.LovingThisMomStuff.blogspot.com
www.JustAnotherLiz.blogspot.com