Monday, November 24, 2008

~ Week 12 ~

I would first like to apologize as I do not know what happened to Lucy from the Week 11 Challenge but have decided it is time to post another challenge!

With Thanksgiving this week, I would like to see your Thanksgiving creation. Show me either something you would use to decorate for Thanksgiving that you created or altered, show me a Thanksgiving card, or a Thanksgiving LO. For this you must use the color brown and at least one stamp.

Have fun creating! I will get mine posted today!

2 comments:

shelly said...

sorry i didnt get to this one tina..had a computer crash and life stuff creep into my crafting space. have a quickie question tho... awhile back i won your making memories contest... about 3 days ago one of my neghbors informed me she saw some kids come up here and take a package from my doorstep ( she thought it was my daughter .. it wasnt.) i won another contest and informed that person but she tracked that package and it is just out for delivery today. so just want to make sure it wasnt one from you could ya let me know so i can otherwise try to figure out what may have been taken and from where.
thanks! hope your holiday was a nice one! :) xx shelly

Maggie Lamarre said...

ok,Thank you so much for spreading the word about http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.com.
Thank you so much for making us a success :)
Have a great week,
Maggie