Monday, August 25, 2008

Winners and New Challenge!

Ok there were a whopping two entries for the RAK for my new Challenge Blog. I know a lot of you are viewing it so let's see what you are making! Since there were only two I have split the RAK added some to each and will be sending out two Canadian packages this week!

So are you ready for another challenge? I am! This week you have to incorporate some type of animal print in your project whether it be a card, LO, or altered item. Let's see them. Here is mine. I made a get well card for man that needed to include a gift card. No men don't generally like animal print, but this man's wife put a leopard print rug in their home and he doesn't like it so I was tasked with incorporating it! Mean, huh? So I used a strip of fuzzy leopard print ribbon on the front and then another piece on the inside to create the pocket to slip the card in. I can't wait to see yours!



12 comments:

Becky said...

Oh so cute! I sooo enjoyed scrappin' with you Saturday! How long does each challenge last and what is the best way to post the pics? I am such a newbie at all this!

Tina said...

The challenge is posted on Monday and closes the next Monday. Really it is open to whenever since each challenge will be posted indefinitely. However, a new challenge is posted each Monday. I am debating on how to post the pictures. I had people post a link but the links aren't working properly. So I am considering having you email me the photo and posting all of the pictures up on the site.

Anonymous said...

Nice card Tina. I am going to have to look and see if I have any animal print.. Not sure.. I must have something here.
Lee-Anne

Sarah said...

I was sorry to see only 2 people took part in the last challenge! I didn't know about this challenge blog, so here is my entry in this weeks challenge. I hope lots more will take part, I will put a link to your challenge blog in my blog.
My card

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi, I found you thru' sassylm. Can't enter this week as going away for a few days but I will certainly be back.

Shannon Leffew Keith said...

Here is my card and I would recommend we email you the submissions its honestly easier at least in my opinion. Anyways it is the Tigger card.
http://shannonleffew.blogspot.com/

Amy C said...

This card is great!! I really like what the animal print adds and the dimension you get with the distressing. Good Luck in the blog candy drawing. :)

Linh C. said...

Hi! I think I have some "animal print" pp somewhere in my stash of older pp. I knew they'd come in handy one day. he he. I'll work on it tomorrow and enter the challenge.

Renoa said...

hi there..

Found your site at Scrap etc..Is this challenge open to international? I'm from Brunei :)

Linh C. said...

I made a card. I just need to find time to take a pic of it and upload it. :)

Linh C. said...

OK, here's mine:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7130682@N07/2818897150/

Tina said...

Oh my goodness they are all super adorable! I love it!!!!