Tuesday, September 2, 2008

~ Week 3 ~

Photos are ready!

Photobucket

Altered Clipboard2

More people participated this last week and I couldn't be happier! They are all super great designs! I love it.

So, for challenge three I would like to see an altered item. Doesn't have to be a certain item or shape or color, just something that you personally altered. "Email me" the photos and I will get them posted directly to the site. I think this way of doing it might be best.

We just arrived home late last night from being gone all weekend and I don't have my challenge done as of yet, but will get it posted before the end of the night! I can't wait to see yours. Remember you can email it to me anytime throughout the week to be posted. I just ask that you have them all to me by the next Monday. This is quickly becoming a great inspiration site.


Renoa Heartily altered this pen holder and gave it to her friend in a Secret Swap! How fun!!!

Renoa Heartily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this Challenge Tina. I know what I am doing and can't wait to make it.
This is going to be fun. Sorry I didn't get to last weeks. Busy with getting school stuff going and I have no animal prints.. I was sure I had. I will find it now after it is done of course

shelly said...

this turned out really cute!