Tuesday, September 16, 2008

~ Week 5 ~

Ok this past week and a half has been so crazy busy that I didn't even get to do the last challenge. Here is hoping I can do this one!

Ok for this weeks challenge:

You must not have any clean edges on the project. Whether it be a LO, card, or altered item I want to see you be messy! I know this is a BIG challenge for some because you need to have straight lines, perfect circles, and smooth ribbon. But this week step out of the box and DO IT!

I can't wait to see your little something extra!

We have a new challenge completer this week. Thank you Shelly Bobrowski for completing this challenge. I love the card!

Shelly Bobrowski


Another new challenge completer!!! I love this card!

Liz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job Shelly. They turned out soo nice.
Lee-Anne

shelly said...

thanks so much tina and lee~anne :)

shelly said...

oh now that is the most adorable stamp! what a cute card liz!