Sunday, September 28, 2008

~ Week 7 ~

This week we are going to use a paper bag! Do anything craft wise you will with a paper bag and let me see your inspiring creation. I decided to do a mini Halloween album. I have not finished it, so this is a teaser and you will get the finished product soon. Enjoy!




Lisa from the DT at Scrap Etc. had done a super cute Halloween paper bag album too! To see more of her album, check our her BLOG!


Shelly had to create this for another challenge recently, but how fitting is this. She created this from the TBBM cartridge for the Cricut machine. TOO CUTE!

6 comments:

Liz McGuire, said...

I will need to get my thinking cap on for this one!

Tina said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Anonymous said...

This one sounds like fun.. What to do???
Lee-Anne

Tina said...

I can't wait to see the entries! I am going to try to do something else real fun with it when I finish the album.

Lisa said...

oh have you seen mine? i just did a paper bag album for halloween!!! check it out: http://wellhownice.blogspot.com/2008/09/my-halloween-mini-album.html

i love the paper on yours!! SUPER cute!! Can't wait to see it all finished!

Liz McGuire, said...

On no, I think I will have to miss this week as I can't get hold of a paper bag (we are still on plastic here).